Monday, March 26, 2007


Hello Mama! We're having breakfast in my room. Where are you? In Kenya they tell me. Is that close to dagis? I guess not because I haven't seen you for a while. Anyway, I've had lots of company since you left. Mormor, Farfar and Farmor have all been visiting. And daddy's doing his best (even updating the blog). My appetite is fantastic. Like Al P says in Scarface: I could eat a horse. But I won't since I'm a vegetarian. I slept 'til 7.20 this morning. Pretty good considering summertime. Hope you're well, Mama! Do you think I could get some tutte when you get home?

Daddy's note: Joel hardly cried at all when I left him at dagis this morning!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej min älskling!
Äntligen har jag fått tag på en dator så jag kan se hur ni har det. Det verkar som om du och pappa klarar er bra, och har en strid ström av far och morföräldrar på besök. Jag ser på bilden att farfar passade på att hänga om lite tavlor också! Här i Kenya är det ganska svalt - som svensk sommar ungefär och det regnar en del. Jag längtar så efter dig och pappa, och räknar timmarna tills jag är hemma hos er igen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home