Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Hello Mama! We're back! Daddy's lack of imagination is shining thru', but isn't it touching how proud he looks? I think he's really impressed with himself because he's managed to keep me and himself alive now for three days without you Mama! Today was a great success at dagis. I ate lots of pasta with mushroom sauce and I slept for an hour. Later Farmor came over and we played for a while. But I was quite tired after all the action at dagis and went to bed at 7.30. I miss you Mama! Mammáaaaah!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej min skatt!
Nu är det min sista dag här i Kenya! Igår var jag och handlade en present till dig och en till pappa. Skönt att höra att du äter och sover bra, och att du och pappa klarar er med lite hjälp från farmor och andra. Jag lääängtar efter er, och ser fram emot i morgon när jag får hämta dig på dagis. Puss och Kram, mamma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home