Friday, March 24, 2006


A few words of advice from Maxi-bubs to Mini-bubs
Dear Severin
As your older and more experienced cousin, I feel it is my duty to give you a few useful tips. The first one is to stay on the titty as long as you possibly can. It is a known fact that nothing beats the titty. (Except possibly cream cake. And also ice cream sometimes if it is a hot day) My second tip is to work hard on those motoric skills, so that you can get into some serious hair-pulling ASAP. Last, but not least, my final piece of advice: Never let the Red Ass win. Wherever the Red Ass rears its ugly head, trying to destroy our way of life, you have to resist it. (Actually, you might find that the hair dryer is a good weapon in this respect) So remember my words, little cousin: Fight that Red Ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home