Thursday, June 14, 2007


I've found a trusty horse and decided to call her Farmor. She makes me forget that mama's gone off to music camp way up north. Yesterday I had a playground accident. I hurt my left leg going down a slope. Yes, it was all dad's fault and he's feeling very ashamed of himself, and rightly so. We spent several hours at the emergency care yesterday. Some stuff was quite interesting like all the buttons you could push to open doors but in the end all the waiting around made it a tiresome experience. Tomorrow mormor's taking me by train and bus to the music camp to meet mama. I'm sure it will be quite a trip. Hold your horses, grandma!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej mammas plutt!
Jag ser att du kör hårt med din farmor. Hoppas du är bättre i benet nu och kan springa omkring som vanligt igen. Jag längtar efter dig min älskling och efter pappa också. Nu är jag snart hemma, bara två dagar kvar.
Puss!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Brian Lilburn said...

Hullo Joel.

This is your New Zealand granddad. I heard that you hurt your leg on the slide. I remember my dog Lulu doing that. What was a dog doing going down a slide? It was your young cousin Dimitri, insisting that poor Lulu should learn tricks and be made to go down the slide like a child. I heard it took a long time for your leg to get better. I hope it's better now. We took Lulu to the vet, but she wasn't too badly hurt from her slide. It was a slide with a twist at the bottom. Mama got the poem I sent for Grandma. Did she get the other little thing in a big long tube I sent to be given to Gandma on her seventieth birthday? I hope also she can get my book when she meets your aunt Rima in Russia.

Love, Lakka (your NZ granddad).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home