Friday, March 24, 2006

It's nice to be home again, but I can't help thinking about all those we left back there in New Zealand. My fascinating and slightly scary cousin Dima, who took the game peek-a-boo to a completely new dimension. My little cousin Severin with his crooked smile and red bottom. My hilarious Grandma who pops up wherever I go. And last but not least Granpa Lakka who carries me around in his strong arms, and lets me fiddle with almost everything (except his DVD-player). And of course Auntie Rima and uncle Igor who both have such wonderful pullable hair, and all the other relatives I got to know and like. I'm sure Grandma will turn up again pretty soon, but what about the others, when will we all meet again? The last evening as we were pondering this we felt so sad we all burst into tears. Hang on, looking closely at the picture, I notice Lakka is looking quite a bit more cheerful than the rest of us. Maybe he is looking forward to having his DVD player to himself...

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oj oj oj så mycket känslor! Och nu är du hemma i Stockholm där snön faktiskt har börjat smälta - kanske för att du var på väg.

Jag ringer nästa vecka och hör efter när vi kan ses en stund. Men först måste jag ta igen alla bilder och alla texter som jag faktiskt har MISSAT, för tiden har gått så FORT.

Stor kram från Laila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home